ESPN’s Fantasy Football app is nothing new in these areas. He’s raised and lowered the grill more than once over the years, and he has no problem handling the pigskin. But a few games had to be ditched while its developers invented a much-needed overhaul. The latest app, which went from version 3.x to version 1.0, looks like something better suited for playing in the KitKat era.
The changes go beyond a clean uniform and fresh war paint. New features have appeared in the application. Here is the list of features provided.
- NEW! Alerts! Stay informed of trades, injuries and scoring updates.
- NEW! Login or register directly from the app or use Facebook to login!
- NEW! Draft: Live auction and snake draws, including access to our simulation and live draw lounges.
- NEW! Invite friends to your league via social media
- NEW! An updated modern look and feel
- Team and roster management: start / bench players, add, remove and claim waivers, propose, accept or reject trades.
- FantasyCast Live Score
- Fantasy News and videos from ESPN’s fantasy analysts.
- Talk to your weekly opponent, or if you’re feeling brave with your whole league.
Early user reviews seem positive, so fantasy football fans may do well to tap the widget below.
Android games prepare to compete
About the Author