LOS ANGELES, February 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Today Shelf, the largest independent live shopping platform in the United States, has announced the lineup for its upcoming Whatnot Super Week. The lineup will feature some of Whatnot’s biggest sports sellers and star-studded appearances from athletes and celebrities to celebrate the NFL’s biggest game of the year.
The full range includes:
- Monday, February 7 – KKsportscards: The group will smash a box of 2000 Bowman Chrome Football and auction off high-end NFL tiles, including several 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady tiles and a PSA 9 Patrick Mahomes Contenders Auto. The show will end with the giveaway of two tickets to the Super Bowl.
- Tuesday February 8 – Pullwax: Come on Matt Stafford and Joe Terrier hunt for rookie cards in a 2020 National Treasures case and a 2009 Topps Chrome Football case. Not to mention, another chance to win two tickets to the Super Bowl!
- Wednesday February 9 – MSBwax: Bengals mania hits whatnot as MSBwax brings the heat in their Mystery Packs, which include four Joe Burrow low number RPAs, a Hollywood Brown 1/1 Logoman, a Justin Herbert Silver Auto PSA 10, and more! MSB will close it with two more Super Bowl tickets.
- Thursday February 10 – The Brkrz: – UFC fighter Jorge Masvidal will break up with the stars of the NFL Deebo Samuel, David Njoku and more live from Radio Row in the Panini Lounge. Panini will be supplying TheBrkrz with never-before-seen merchandise for this exclusive break, with tons of freebies and merchandise to come for shoppers to get their hands on before anyone else!
- Thursday February 10 – PullKingz: Join the team at PullKingz for their NFL Grail “every pack has a fighter” packs. Look for a Patrick Mahomes Color Blast, a Kyler Murray NT Rookie Booklet, 1of1’s and Herbert and Burrow Contenders auto’s. At the end of their feed, shoppers will be running after the last free Super Bowl tickets of the week!
- Friday February 11
- Saturday February 12
- 11am PST – CardCollector2: After Friday’s athlete show, CC2 returns with 250 live football tiles from Los Angeles with over $1,000 in souvenir gifts.
- 2pm PST – Jaspysbreaks: One of the premier sports card destinations on the West Coast opens a full case of Immaculate NFL and ends the show with big freebies!
- 5pm PST – Rippin Wax: A night full of breaks opening the boxes of every Super Bowl rookie year, chasing a coveted rookie self with a $1,000 give to top it off.
- 6:30 p.m. PST – Packman: One of the best sports card influencers will offer $5,000 value of cards in a Big Game-themed show on Whatnot.
- Sunday February 13
- 7:00 a.m. PST – Luka Nation: A debut sports card podcast brings their coveted weekly football pre-show to an epic conclusion as they give predictions, discuss their favorite prop bets and offer a Joe Terrier recruit card.
- 10:00 a.m. PST – Kksportscards: One last show of the weekend from Kksportscards as they tear open the boxes of Topps Chrome Nineteen Years Football!
- 1:00 p.m. PST – Monmouthcards: The weekend ends with one last show before the big game kicks off, as Monmouth goes live with huge NFL mixers.
“There’s no better way to celebrate the biggest game of the year by sharing our love of football with fans on Whatnot,” said the NFL athlete and Whatnot seller. Cassius Swamp. “We look forward to breaking some of the biggest cards and sharing stories from the field with our community.”
Attendees must make a purchase during the live stream to be eligible to win tickets to the big game. For more information or to tune in live, download the Whatnot app at android Where iOS.
Whatnot is a live store and marketplace for collectors and enthusiasts, capturing the excitement of the in-person collector experience and allowing communities and fandoms to connect in real time and connect with their favorite sellers. Whatnot is a remote company based in Los Angeles, CA and has 120 employees. For more information, visit www.whatnot.com or download the Whatnot app on android Where iOS.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/whatnot-celebrates-the-biggest-football-game-of-the-year-with-the-first-annual-whatnot -super-week-301477918.html
SOURCE What’s New